The Money Platform is a start-up peer-to-peer lending platform in the high-risk short term credit space. Returns therefore can be more volatile that more established peer-to-peer platforms and lenders should carefully read out risk statement before investing in our loans.
- Our Lender Risk Statement states an expected default rate of 15%, in excess of that lenders can expect loans to miss payments and enter repayment plans - therefore it is highly likely that loans will miss payments, this is an expected part of lending and we do not provide commentary beyond what is provided on your 'Loans' section.
- Missing payments is normal and are often made at a later date (without additional interest where we have needed to show forbearance).
- We do not provide automatic diversification: unlike other platforms our lending in 1 Borrower to 1 Lender so it is important for lenders to ensure they have the capacity to diversify their lending with The Money Platform.
- The Money Platform does not have a provision fund - lenders funds are at risk and there are no guarantees.
- Borrowers may enter into a repayment plan with us or with a third party - this will result in capital being returned slower than expected. A loan in a plan will be marked as such on the 'Loans' section of the Lender dashboard.